Monday 3 August 2015

It's Me

             Hello!, my name is Melvin Vidersha Gunawan. I live at Batu Indah Raya street number 10. I was born in Bandung, 4th August 2000 which mean tomorrow i will be 15 years old. I studied at AL-AZHAR BSD since playgroup until middle school. And now i study at SMAN 3 Bandung. 

       My hobby is watching film that's why I have ambitions to be a Film producer and director. It was my ambition since middle school. I also want to get scholarship to study aboard at NYFA (New York Film Academy) to reach my ambition.

           My favorite film genre is Sci-fi because it's so cool to see something that science never discover yet. Red is my favorite color. And my favorite food is cheese.I'm still learning to speak sundanese properly because right know i only know a few words :( .
        
      And that's all about me hope you like it :)


      Melvin

No comments:

Post a Comment