Saturday 22 August 2015

My New Friend

Hello again everyone, this time i'm gonna introduce my new friend in SMAN 3 bandung! 

His name is Stephan Ryoki Petrahansel Bangun. he was born at 4th September 2000 in Batukarang. he's now lives at Gambir Saketi st. number 4.

His favorite color is blue( don't ask me why). he really loves fruits and vegetables that gets juice is his favorite drink.

His father is a goverment employees. He took his family to move to bandung. His mother is a house wife. He so admire his mother he also said that "She is the one that change my perspective of life" because of her he able to be a student in SMAN 3 Bandung. 

He has two brothers. one of them is older than him. the older one is a student in Telkom University he took graphic design. His little brother was born at 4th july the same day with the U.S independence day.

I think he is a nice person but sometime he could be so annoying ( i don't know why) he's so smart and good at sport ( not like me )

This is photo of us with our other friends ( he's in the top right corner )


You can check his blog at : Stephan Ryoki

No comments:

Post a Comment